We often get asked the question, “So . . . what do you do?”
Graphic design, printing, event decorations, and lighting . . . YES! YES! YES!
But really, what we get to do is work with new, or even established business owners trying to grow their brands, non-profit organizations who are doing everything they can to better our community and individuals who are having a special event and want to go all out! We get to be on the receiving end of excitement, passion, want, and satisfaction... hmmm wait a minute, what kind of listing is this anyway?
Ultimately, we LOVE what we do!
Just like our clients, we share the enthusiasm. They want to stand out just as much as we do, and their success is our success. The Live Design office is a fast-paced environment where on-the-spot creative thinking, exceptional customer service. and quick turn around keeps customers coming back for more. Collaborative brainstorming, trying new things, and knowing when to stick-to-what-works is key to both the clients and employee happiness. We are a close group and enjoy participating in community events, volunteering, celebrating successes and milestone’s within our office, and an occasional happy hour can sometimes get the ideas flowing!
We want to be the first choice for custom designs from party invitations to business cards, company logos, event decor and execution, and business marketing materials. Live Design has been in business since 2010 and is growing fast! We are creative, original, competitive, and love getting those second glances that make attention to detail all worthwhile. Specializing in aligning our clients’ ideas with our objective of making their business or special event an unforgettable success. Making the customer’s experience smooth and enjoyable from start to finish is the ultimate goal.
Available Position: Graphic Designer
What we want to see in you . . .
As a Graphic Designer at Live Design you must operate with a service-oriented mindset and when approaching responsibilities, maintain a positive attitude, and demonstrate a high willingness to assist others. We do so much more here than just Graphic Design. Understand, even though you have the title “Graphic Designer”, you will be working on all the offerings we have; printing; paper folding; BULK mail-outs; envelope printing; balloon orders/installs; event planning; social media marketing; general office assistance; answering phones; greeting customers; running errands; fulfilling online orders, etc.
• Lead and assist in the design and production of marketing materials
• Consistent ability to prioritize responsibilities while respecting deadlines
• Honest, patient, friendly demeanor, polished and professional
• Work efficiently and produce quality work under pressure while multi-tasking a variety of requests throughout the workday
• Must be open and flexible to changes, ideas, and feedback from supervisor and peers; utilization of a team approach in all aspects of performance is essential
• Show initiative and eagerness to learn
• Respect and protect confidential information
• Working knowledge of graphic design software with abilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office are required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be detailed oriented and able to work in an environment where speed and accuracy are key
• Xerox printing
• Must be open to general office and clerical support
• The position is full-time and involves in-office and on-site work, 8 AM-5 PM, Monday through Friday
• All equipment and tools to be successful will be provided by the company
• Occasional after-hours work
Please note this is NOT a work-from-home or remote opportunity.
How to apply:
Interested individuals that meet the above qualifications should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If chosen for an interview, be prepared to present your portfolio. It should include any design work reflecting your stylistic tone, which can be student work or professional in nature.